SAGE Dining Services is hiring a reliable and conscientious part-time office dishwasher for a busy foodservice operation in Wallingford, CT.
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
What you get:
- Daily training
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Beautiful campus
- Career growth opportunity
What you'll do:
- Wash dishes and cookware
- Manage trash, composting, and recycling
- Keep kitchen and serving area clean
- Follow food safety procedures
- Restock dishes and silverware
- Help set up, serve, and clean up after service
- Assist team with other duties
- Light food prep in the kitchen
What you need:
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Capacity to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Ability to communicate in English
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
We’re using phone and video interviewing to make the hiring process safe and present as little risk as possible to you as an applicant. When you come for an in-person interview, you’ll see we practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and symptom checks, wear a mask at all times, and maintain physical distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we’re sanitizing and disinfecting more frequently.
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer