DIshwasher ~ Private School ~ Town and CountrySt. Louis, Missouri
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
Any position at SAGE can easily become a career; we promote from within and value our team's talents! Our meals are made from scratch, so you can feel good about the food you create every day.
- Monday - Friday
- 2:30 PM - 10:00 PM
- Pay Range $12.00 - $14.00 per hour DOE
- Daily training
- Competitive Salary
- Paid weekly
- Meal during shift
- Career growth opportunity
- Wash cookware in between meal periods
- Set up dining areas for meals and special events
- Keep work space clean and organized
- Assist in closing duties
- Follow all food safety and Covid 19 protocol
- Assist with putting away deliveries
- Interact kindly with students, staff and team
- Work in a great team environment
- Awesome attitude; your smile is part of the uniform
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This the job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.