Cook ~ Near Banyan Park!Miami, Florida
- Full Time
- The schedule follows the school calendar
What You'll Get:
- Paid Sick Time
- A competitive wage
- Weekly Pay
- Daily Training
- Uniform, shoes and masks
- Career growth opportunities
- Mission-based company
What You'll do:
- Follow from scratch recipes
- Assist in cooking both a daily lunch service as well as some catering
- Keep your space clean or organized
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol in accordance with COVID-19 safe practices
- HAACP protocols
What You'll Need:
- Prior volume cooking experience
- Ability to read recipes in English
- Strong time management skills
- An upbeat attitude and lots of energy
We’re using phone and video interviewing to make the hiring process safe and present as little risk as possible to you as an applicant. When you come for an in-person interview, you’ll see we practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and symptom checks, wear a mask at all times, and maintain physical distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we’re sanitizing and disinfecting more frequently.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.