Dishwasher/Utility ~Beautiful Costal Private School ~ Newport/MiddletownMiddletown, Rhode Island
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507
- Flexible schedule
- Occasional evenings and weekends
- Follows the school schedule
- Daily training
- Competitive Salary $13.50 per hour
- Paid weekly
- Meal during shift
- Career growth opportunity
What you will do:
- Wash cookware in between meal periods
- Remove and dispose of trash
- Sweep, scrub, mop, and sanitize floors
- Keep workspace clean and organized
- Assist in closing duties
- Follow all food safety and Covid protocol
- Assist with receiving and putting away deliveries
- Interact kindly with students, staff, and team
- Work in a great team environment
What you will need:
- Awesome attitude; your smile is part of the uniform
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.