Prep Cook/Server ~ Private School ~ Weekdays!Houston, Texas
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
- Full time
- 7:00a.m.- 2:30p.m.
- Occasional evening & weekend catering
- Follows school calendar
What you will get:
- Benefits & PTO
- Paid sick time
- Daily training
- Uniform, shoes and masks
- Free lunch
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $13-15/HR
- Career growth opportunity
- Mission based company
What you'll do:
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Cutting fruits and vegetables
- Keep areas stocked and clean
- Follow all food and sanitation protocols in accordance with COVID-19 safety practices.
- Clean and sanitize dining and service areas
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
What you need:
- Some cooking & serving experience preferred
- Great knife skills preferred
- Reliable transportation; not on public transit
- Great customer service skills
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for a long period of time
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.