Deli Prep ~ Private School ~ $16/HR!Gladstone, New Jersey
- Daytime hours
- Occasional weekends and evenings for catering events
- Follow school calendar
- Paid sick time
- Uniform, shoes and masks
- Daily training
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $16/hr
- Career growth opportunity
- Mission-based company
- Slice meats and cheeses for deli bar
- Manage deli/salad bar
- Follow food and sanitation protocol in accordance with COVID-19 safety practices
- Properly clean and sanitize all equipment
- Assist in refilling serving lines, helping out the chefs
- Assist team with other duties
What you'll need:
- Reliable transportation
- Upbeat attitude--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changes
- Strong work ethic in a very fast-paced environment, work with limited supervision
- Ability to put away stock when goods are delivered
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
We’re using phone and video interviewing to make the hiring process safe and present as little risk as possible to you as an applicant. When you come for an in-person interview, you’ll see we practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and symptom checks, wear a mask at all times, and maintain physical distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we’re sanitizing and disinfecting more frequently.
Equal Opportunity Employer.