Cook ~ Naples area!Naples, Florida
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
- Full Time Monday - Friday 7am-3pm
- Occasional weekend or night for catered events
- The schedule follows the school calendar
What You'll Get:
- On the job training
- Full benefit package
- Paid Sick Time
- A competitive wage based on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Daily Training
- Uniform, shoes and masks
- Career growth opportunities
- A supportive team atmosphere
What You'll do:
- Follow recipes from scratch recipes
- Keep your space clean, organized, and sanitized
- Serve food during meal service and interact with community
- Assist in prepping & cooking for breakfast service, lunch service, and catering
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol in accordance with
- COVID-19 safe practices
- HAACP protocols
What You'll Need:
- Prior volume cooking experience
- Ability to prepare & read recipes in English
- Strong time management skills
- A positive, upbeat attitude and lots of energy
- Culinary training is a plus!
When you come for an in-person interview, you’ll see we practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and symptom checks, wear a mask at all times, and maintain physical distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we’re sanitizing and disinfecting more frequently.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.