Utility/Prep Cook ~ Private Day School ~ Nashville, TNNashville, Tennessee
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
What you'll get:
- Daily Training
- Competitive Wages paid weekly
- Beautiful Campus
- Career Growth Opportunity
What you'll do:
- Serve students during lunch service
- Keep kitchen and serving area clean
- Follow food safety procedures
- Restock as needed
- Move to dish room between serving periods and after lunch to wash pots & pans
- Clean and breakdown dish room
- Mopping duties to include all areas in cafeteria and kitchen
What you'll need:
- A strong work ethic
- Positive attitude - a SMILE is part of your uniform
- Reliability and flexibility
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and work on your feet for an extended period of time
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.