Food Service Worker ~ Mableton, GA ~ WEEKENDS OFFMableton, Georgia
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a reliable, full-time all around Prep with dish washing duties to join the team at a beautiful venue in Mableton, GA!
• Monday - Friday
• 7:00 am until 3:00 pm
• Hours may change based on business needs
What You'll Get:
• Daily training
• PPE's to perform Job Duties safely
• An awesome team
• Competitive pay (Paid Weekly) @ $12.00/hour
• Career growth opportunity
What You'll Do:
• Wash cookware and dishes throughout the shift, Keep work space clean and organized, Be able to lift 50 lbs regularly
• Follow all food safety and protocol
• Assist with all daily kitchen duties & food production
• Manage Trash daily
• Put down service tables
What You'll Need:
• This position is not located on a public transit route, so reliable transportation is a must.
• Have great teamwork skills and to be able to interact kindly with students, staff and team members.
• Reliability and Flexibility
• Strong work ethic in a fast paced environment
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve ndependent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.