On Call Experienced Cook~ Tucson, AZTucson, Arizona
- Monday - Friday
- Day Hours
- Occasional evening and weekends for catering events
- Follows school calendar
What you will get:
- Daily training
- Uniforms, shoes and masks
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Overtime opportunities
- Career growth opportunity
- Mission based company
What you will do:
- Prepare a wide variety of foods for meal service
- Follow from-scratch recipes
- Work alongside Lead and Managers to create outstanding Dining experiences
- Interact with campus community in a friendly way
- Follow all food and sanitation protocols in accordance with COVID-19 safety practices.
- Work with a great team of culinary talent
What you need:
- Reliable Transportation;
- Professional cooking experience.
- Fabulous customer service skills; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for and creativity with food
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player
- Ability to communicate and read in English
- ServSafe knowledge preferred
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to multitask
We’re using phone and video interviewing to make the hiring process safe and present as little risk as possible to you as an applicant. When you come for an in-person interview, you’ll see we practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and symptom checks, wear a mask at all times, and maintain physical distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we’re sanitizing and disinfecting more frequently.