Utility/Prep Cook ~ Private School ~ Monday - Friday ~Southborough, MASouthborough, Massachusetts
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a Steward/Dishwasher/Prep Cook for a beautiful private school in Southborough MA.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 AM- 3:00 PM
- Occasional evenings and weekends for catering events
- Daily training
- Competitive Salary: $16.00 per hour
- Paid weekly
- Meal during shift
- Career growth opportunity
- School based hours
- Wash cookware in between meal periods
- Assist with prepping and portioning food
- Deliver daily snack and lunch to classrooms
- Help run food during lunch service
- Set up dining areas for meals and special events
- Keep work space clean and organized
- Assist in closing duties
- Follow all food safety and Covid protocol
- Assist with putting away deliveries
- Interact kindly with students, staff and team
- Work in a great team environment
- Awesome attitude; your smile is part of the uniform
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.