Prep Cook/Server ~ Private School ~ Kents Hill, MEKents Hill, Maine
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Summers off
- Occasional catering may require later hours and weekends
- Competitive wages
- A meal during your shift
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Positive community interaction
- Adhere to and follow from-scratch recipes
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol
- Use fresh and seasonal ingredients daily
- Adhere to the daily changes in a positive manner
- Assist with all daily kitchen duties including general cleaning, dishwashing, and food production
- Interact with co-workers, students, and client community in a friendly manner
- Be positive and upbeat at all times!
What you'll need:
- Salad bar prep and cleaning dining hall servery.
- Excellent and outgoing customer service skills
- Strong work ethic in a very fast-paced environment, work with limited supervision
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and stand for long periods of time
We’re using phone and video interviewing to make the hiring process safe and present as little risk as possible to you as an applicant. When you come for an in-person interview, you’ll see we practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and symptom checks, wear a mask at all times, and maintain physical distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we’re sanitizing and disinfecting more frequently.
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.