Dishwasher ~ Private School ~ Kents HillKents Hill, Maine
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
What you get:
- Benefits for FT team members
- Daily training
- An awesome team to work with
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career opportunity with a growing company
What you'll do:
- Washing the dishes from the meal periods along with the pots and pans.
- Mopping floors
- Manage trash and recycling
- Keeping kitchen, serving area clean
- Follow food safety procedures
- Restocking dishware and silverware
- Other duties as assigned
- Helping with taking care of the deliveries
- Assisting in the kitchen with prep from time to time
What you need:
- Strong organizational skills
- Reliable transportation to get to work
- Ability to keep all stock areas neat and clean
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and lifting at least 50 lbs
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
We’re using phone and video interviewing to make the hiring process safe and present as little risk as possible to you as an applicant. When you come for an in-person interview, you’ll see we practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and symptom checks, wear a mask at all times, and maintain physical distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we’re sanitizing and disinfecting more frequently.
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.