Lead Cook Position on Beautiful Campus!!Dallas, Texas
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
- Monday – Friday - Schedule is tentative
- 5:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Occasional weekends and evenings for catering events
- Follows school calendar
- Paid sick time
- Daily training
- Uniform, shoes and masks
- Competitive wages paid weekly starting at $18.00 + per hour, based on experience
- Career growth opportunity
- Mission-based company.
- Follow from-scratch recipes
- Ability to prepare a diverse range of foods
- Interact with campus community in a friendly manner.
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol especially in accordance with COVID-19 safe practices.
- Work with a great team of culinary talent.
- Lead Cook / Sous Chef experience
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent people skills and a friendly disposition
- Ability to follow recipes in English
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
We’re using phone and video interviewing to make the hiring process safe and present as little risk as possible to you as an applicant. When you come for an in-person interview, you’ll see we practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and symptom checks, wear a mask at all times, and maintain physical distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we’re sanitizing and disinfecting more frequently.