Food Service Workers ~ Private School ~ Worcester CountySouthborough, Massachusetts
Positions at SAGE provides competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Full-time, part-time, & on-call
- Schedules vary
- Occasional evenings and weekend catering events
- Follows school calendar
- Benefits for full-time positions
- Daily training
- Uniforms, shoes, and masks
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $13-18/hour
- An awesome team
- Career growth opportunities
- Mission-based company
- Follow from-scratch recipes for Cook roles
- Help us create exceptional dining experiences
- Wash cookware and dishware
- Keep areas stocked and clean
- Keep workspace clean and organized
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol in accordance with COVID-19 safe practices.
- Assist chefs with preparing meals
- Show off your amazing customer services skills
- Upbeat attitude--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changes
- Prior food service experience preferred
- Ability to read recipes in English
- Reliability and flexibility
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
We’re using phone and video interviewing to make the hiring process safe and present as little risk as possible to you as an applicant. When you come for an in-person interview, you’ll see we practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and symptom checks, wear a mask at all times, and maintain physical distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we’re sanitizing and disinfecting more frequently.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.