SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a Part-Time Dishwasher/Steward who will help us provide an exceptional dining experience!
Great Schedule! Great Team! Great Opportunity! Great Food!
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
• Holidays off and paid holidays!
What you get:
• Daily training
• An awesome team
• Free lunch
• Competitive wages paid weekly starting at $15.00/hr
• Positive community interaction
• Career growth opportunities (we love to promote from within)
What you'll do:
• Wash pots, pans, dishes, trays & cookware for meal periods
• Put away deliveries
• Maintain a clean and sanitary kitchen as well as walk in cooler & freezer
• Manage Trash
• Sweep and mop floors
• Keep workspace clean & organized by following a daily cleaning schedule
• Some food prep may be required
• Follow all food safety & sanitation guidelines
• Interact kindly every day with students, staff, & team
• Work in a great team environment!
What you need:
• Awesome attitude: a smile is part of the uniform!
• Reliability & flexibility
• Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment!!
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
We’re using phone and video interviewing to make the hiring process safe and present as little risk as possible to you as an applicant. When you come for an in-person interview, you’ll see we practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and symptom checks, always wear a mask, and maintain physical distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we’re sanitizing and disinfecting more frequently.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create an exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This the job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.