Dishwasher/Steward ~ Near Baptist Hospital!Miami, Florida
• Day Shift
• Holidays off and paid holidays!
What you get:
• Daily training
• An awesome team
• Free lunch
• Competitive wages paid weekly
• Positive community interaction
• Career growth opportunities (we love to promote from within)
What you'll do:
• Wash pots, pans, dishes, trays & cookware for meal periods
• Put away deliveries
• Maintain a clean and sanitary kitchen as well as walk in cooler & freezer
• Manage Trash
• Sweep and mop floors
• Keep workspace clean & organized by following a daily cleaning schedule
• Some food prep may be required
• Follow all food safety & sanitation guidelines
• Interact kindly every day with students, staff, & team
• Work in a great team environment!
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.