Steward/Dishwasher ~ Monday -Friday ~ Private School ~ FayettevilleFayetteville, Arkansas
Any position at SAGE can easily become a career; we promote from within and value our team's talents! Our meals are made from scratch, so you can feel good about the food you create every day.
For three decades, SAGE Dining Services® has been defining the standard in foodservice for independent schools and colleges throughout North America. SAGE's unparalleled expertise in nutrition, culinary trends, and community involvement produces exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Learn more at sagedining.com.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Occasional evening and weekend catering opportunities
- Follows school calendar
What you get:
- Daily training
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $13.00/hr
- Beautiful campus
- Career growth opportunity
What you'll do:
- Wash dishes and cookware
- Manage trash, Composting, and recycling
- Keep kitchen and serving area clean
- Follow food safety procedures
- Restock dishes and silverware
- Help set up, serve, and clean up after service
- Assist team with other duties
- Light food prep in the kitchen
What you need:
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Capacity to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Ability to communicate in English
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.