Sous Chef ~ Private Day School ~ Great Pay!Wichita, Kansas
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Occasional events outside of the regular schedule
- Follows school calendar
What you get:
- Competitive pay $16.00 per hour- $18.00 per hour
- Weekly paycheck
- Daily training
- Competitive weekly pay
- Career growth opportunity
What you'll do:
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Follow food safety protocol
- Assist with catering events
- Take the lead on prep and kitchen production - this is hands-on!
- Keep accurate production and temperature logs
- Inspire and motivate team members
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Interact with community
What you need:
- Substantial culinary knowledge and prior cooking experience required
- Familiarity with diverse styles of cuisine & food safety procedures
- Strong organizational skills and computer literacy
- ServSafe certification is a plus
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer