Dishwasher/Prep Cook - Private Day School ~ West NashvilleNashville, Tennessee
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunities for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 AM- 2:30 PM
- Follow school calendar
- Holidays off and paid holidays!
What you get:
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Uniforms, shoes, & masks
- Free meals
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $13/hr
- Positive community interaction
- Career growth opportunities (we love to promote from within)
- Mission-based company
What you'll do:
- Wash pots, pans, dishes, & cookware for meal periods
- Put away deliveries
- Maintain a clean and sanitary kitchen as well as the walk-in cooler & freezer
- Manage trash & recycling
- Sweep and mop floors
- Keep workspace clean & organized by following a daily cleaning schedule
- Some food prep and deliveries may be required
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol in accordance with COVID-19 practices
- Interact kindly every day with students, staff, & team
- Work in a great team environment!
What you need:
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Reliability & flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment!!
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.