Utility ~ Private School ~ Join a Great Team ~ WorcesterWorcester, Massachusetts
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a Steward / Dishwasher for a beautiful private school Worcester MA
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video:
- Full-Time (34 - 35 hours)
- Sunday - Thursday
- 12:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Schedule may charge due to needs of the business
- Occasional evenings and weekends for catering events
- Follows School Calendar
What you will get:
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Time
- Paid sick time
- Daily training
- Competitive Salary $13.75 per hour
- Paid weekly
- Meal during shift
- Career growth opportunity
- Mission based company
- Wash cookware in between meal periods
- Set up dining areas for meals and special events
- Keep work space clean and organized
- Sweep and mop floors
- Des-pose of trash
- Assist with putting away deliveries
- Assist in closing duties
- Follow all food safety and COVID protocol
- Interact kindly with students, staff and team
- Work in a great team environment
- Awesome attitude; your smile is part of the uniform
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Reliability and flexibility
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
We’re using phone and video interviewing to make the hiring process safe and present as little risk as possible to you as an applicant. When you come for an in-person interview, you’ll see we practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and symptom checks, wear a mask at all times, and maintain physical distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we’re sanitizing and disinfecting more frequently.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.