Payroll Manager ~ North American Company ~ ADP Exp a PlusLutherville, Maryland
At SAGE, our Team Members are an important ingredient to our success. We seek a customer service driven, analytically-minded individual who has great attention to detail to process weekly and bi-weekly payroll for our Canadian and American companies.
What you will do:
- Update records by reviewing and entering changes in exemptions, insurance changes, deductions, status, and pay; calculating vacation earned
- Prepare pay by verifying time records; calculating and producing checks or electronic transfers
- Provide customer service to all of SAGE's team members; interacting with management insuring accuracy in payroll administration
- Balance payroll accounts by auditing information; identifying and resolving discrepancies; initiating journal entries
- Accomplish accounting and HR and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
What you need:
- Two years payroll administration experience required (multi-state experience required)
- HR Generalist experience is a plus
- Desire to grow, increase knowledge, and create systems to reduce errors and increase productivity
- Drive to work as part of the HR team to aid in other HR areas as needed to accomplish the mission
- Amazing customer service attitude
- Knowledge of payroll regulations and taxes, both local and state
- Planning, organizational and auditing skills
- Expert or advanced knowledge level of excel preferred
- High energy, positive attitude, superior ethic
- Canadian payroll processing experience a plus
- Spanish language proficiency a plus
- Experience with ADP Vantage a plus
This is a full time salaried position with benefits (health/life/vision/dental/PTO/401(k).)
Join a company whose mission and service are unsurpassed, whose values you can stand behind, and whose dynamic yet relaxed environment offers and authentic work-life balance.
At SAGE, we're known for creating exceptional dining experiences for independent schools and colleges in North America. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; we cook from scratch in small batches; and we work to educate students on healthy food choices.
Our Home Office houses robust teams in accounting, human resources, technology, marketing, nutrition and purchasing. SAGE is a privately-owned company whose culinary talent, integrity, and transparency has fueled sustained organic growth.
Check out a day in SAGE operations, as these are the people we support every day: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide masks as well as workstations that are social distanced. Once fully trained, working remotely on a rotating basis is an option during the pandemic. Otherwise position is 100% onsite.