SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a reliable, Salad Prep Cook to join the team at a beautiful private school in Gates Milles, OH.
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
- Full-Time & On-Call positions available
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- 13.00 per hour
- Occasional weekends and evenings for catering events
- Follows school calendar
What you'll get:
- Have a list of daily tasks to complete
- Provide food to the client, school, and faculty community
- Prepare meals including salads, deli meats, deli salads, fruits, and beverages
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
- Keep a clean & organized kitchen
- Interact kindly every day with students, staff, and team
- Work in a great team environment!
What you'll need:
- Cooking experience preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills-Your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read recipes in English.
- Reliability and flexibility.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
We’re using phone and video interviewing to make the hiring process safe and present as little risk as possible to you as an applicant. When you come for an in-person interview, you’ll see we practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and symptom checks, wear a mask at all times, and maintain physical distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we’re sanitizing and disinfecting more frequently.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.