Prep Cook ~ Private Day School ~ Ladue, MOSt. Louis, Missouri
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
- Monday - Friday
- 6:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Occasional catering outside of regular hours
- Follows school calendar
What you'll do:
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol especially in accordance with COVID-19 safe practices
- Use fresh and seasonal ingredients daily
- Adapt to the daily changes in a positive manner
- Assist with all daily kitchen duties including general cleaning, dishwashing, & food production
- Interact with co-workers, students and client community in a friendly manner
- Be positive and upbeat at all times!
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Reliability and flexibility in schedule
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.