PT Dishwasher ~ Private Day School ~ Providence, RIProvidence, Rhode Island
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a part-time dishwasher for a beautiful private school in Providence, RI on the East Side
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
- Follows school schedule
What you'll get:
- Daily training
- Uniforms, shoes, masks
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Beautiful campus
- Career growth opportunity
- Wash cookware in between meal periods
- Remove and dispose of trash
- Sweep, scrub, mop, wet vac, and sanitize floors
- Keep workspace clean and organized
- Assist in closing duties
- Follow all food safety and Covid protocol
- Assist with receiving and putting away deliveries
- Interact kindly with students, staff, and team
- Work in a great team environment
- Awesome attitude; your smile is part of the uniform
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read and write in English, use simple math, follow, and follow oral and written instructions
- Checking in and safely storing all delivered items
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.