FT Snack Bar Supervisor ~ Private School ~ Hebron, MEHebron, Maine
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM(will vary as business dictates)
- Follows school schedule, holidays and summers off!
- An awesome team
- Daily training & feedback
- Positive community interaction
- Competitive weekly pay: $20.00 per hour
- Career growth opportunity
- Cheerfully interact with our school community
- Complete weekly ordering, inventory, scheduling and reporting
- Create seasonal menus
- Lead and motivate team members
- Handle and prepare a range of foods
- Keep work space clean, stocked, and organized
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Complete required training in a timely manner
- Show off your fabulous customer service skills
- Work in an awesome team environment!
- Cash handling experience and ability to learn our POS system
- Retail food experience
- Clerical skills
- Food and preparation and short order cooking experience
- Supervisory experience
- Ability to read & communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced work environment
- Punctuality and reliable transportation
- An upbeat friendly demeanor; your smile is part of the uniform!
We’re using phone and video interviewing to make the hiring process safe and present as little risk as possible to you as an applicant. When you come for an in-person interview, you’ll see we practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and symptom checks, wear a mask at all times, and maintain physical distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we’re sanitizing and disinfecting more frequently.
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create an exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This the job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.