Human Resources Assistant ~ Student Position ~ Flexible Schedule!Lutherville, Maryland
The HR Assistant will perform a wide variety of tasks and projects, gaining knowledge of different aspects of HR: Benefits, Payroll, and general Team Member support. SAGE offers flexible hours to accommodate class schedules.
This is a job and is 20-25 per week during the semester and 40 hours in the summer.
This is what you’ll get:
- Career growth opportunities
- Safe and sanitized workspace
- Opportunity to learn about all aspects of HR & the employee experience
- Casual work environment
- Awesome team
- Pay every week: $13-14/hr
This is what you’ll do:
- FLMA paperwork and benefit mailings
- Manage and follow-up with leave requests
- Work with various state agencies to process unemployment claims
- Handle incoming HR phone calls, emails, and mail
- Run payroll and benefit reports/audits
- Assist with open enrollment
- Maintain inventory of Team Member resources
- Adapt to changes as they arise due to COVID-19
This is what you need:
- Currently in college with a focus or interest in Human Resources
- Organization skills
- Teamwork attitude
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
SAGE Dining Services offers a casual working environment in Lutherville, MD, just off the Baltimore beltway.
U.S. Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.