Cook/Prep Cook ~ Near Dresden Dr ~ $15/hr!Atlanta, Georgia
This is an Adolescent Campus!
- Weekdays - FT
- Weekends - PT
What you get:
- Competitive wages starting at $15.55 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Career growth opportunity!
What you'll do:
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Prepare Lunch, Dinner and Continental Breakfast setups
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Present meals beautifully
- Assist other team members and management with additional work
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol in accordance with COVID-19 safe practices
What you need:
- Two years professional cooking experience
- Be able to work independently
- Have strong knife skills
- Be able to work with and communicate efficiently to the Food Service Director
- Work some weekdays if needed
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Reliable transportation: not on a bus line
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
- Serve Safe Certification a plus
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.