Prep Cook ~ Monday - Friday Schedule ~ Private SchoolLittle Rock, Arkansas
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
- Monday - Friday
- Follows school calendar
What you'll do:
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Prepare and serve fantastic from-scratch food
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Join a dynamic team of culinary talent
- Interact with students, faculty, and team
- Provide exceptional dining experiences
What you get:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Daily training
- Shoes and uniforms
- Competitive pay
- Appreciative community
- Career growth opportunity (we love to promote from within!)
- A great attitude--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced work environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Flexibility and reliability
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and do some heavy lifting
- Knife skills a plus
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunities for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.