FT & PT Cashier/Short Order ~ Busy Snack Bar ~ Private School, Kents Hill, MEKents Hill, Maine
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
We are looking for enthusiastic team members to join our team!
- Part-time and full-time schedules available
- Sundays Off!
- AM and PM shifts available
- Out by 8:00 PM!
What you get:
- Daily training
- Competitive Pay: $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
- An awesome team
- Weekly pay
- Career growth opportunity
What you'll do:
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Cash Handling
- Short order cooking
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Present meals beautifully
- Assist other team members and management with additional work
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol in accordance with COVID-19 safe practices
What you need:
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic
- Solid work history and great references
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
- Serve Safe Certification a plus
We’re using phone and video interviewing to make the hiring process safe and present as little risk as possible to you as an applicant. When you come for an in-person interview, you’ll see we practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and symptom checks, wear a mask at all times, and maintain physical distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we’re sanitizing and disinfecting more frequently.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunities for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.