Employee Relations Specialist with Spanish Fluency ~ North American CompanyLutherville, Maryland
- Would you like to work in a brand new work space with colleagues who love what they do and have a spirit of camaraderie to match?
- Do you have four years of Employee Relations experience?
- Are you fluent in Spanish and English, in writing and conversation?
- Triage team member phone calls
- Provide support in handling and assisting management and team members with team relations issues
- Escalate more difficult or sensitive issues as needed
- Aid day-to-day human resource functions
- Provide customer service to all employees, promoting SAGE's company culture
- Coach and train supervisors on leadership skills such as supervision, conflict resolution, and communication
- Follow all compliance regulations
- Collaborative team
- Company mission that you will share
- Fair compensation and benefits
- Growing company=room for your growth
- New office space
- Four years of Employee Relations experience
- Spanish and English fluency, writing and speaking
- College degree or equivalent
- Fabulous references
- Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information with a high degree of professionalism
- Superior ethics, high energy and positive attitude
- Solid work history and outstanding references
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.