Prep/Server ~ Alpharetta Area!Alpharetta, Georgia
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a reliable Prep Cook/Server for a private school in Alpharetta, GA.
This position includes performing daily prep needs for the menu and helps with the setup and service of food. You will be interacting with students and faculty with your great customer service skills.
No experience necessary we will train kitchen skills while utilizing your people skills.
- Full-Time / 7am-2pm
- Occasional weekend and evenings for catering events
- Follows school calendar
- Uniforms, shoes, and masks
- Competitive wages starting at $13.00 per hour
- A meal during your shift
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Positive community interaction
- Management committed to your success
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol especially in accordance with COVID-19 safe practices
- Use fresh and seasonal ingredients daily
- Adapt to the daily changes in a positive manner
- Assist with all daily kitchen duties including general cleaning
- Interact with co-workers, students and client community in a friendly manner
- Be positive and upbeat at all times!
- Excellent and outgoing customer service skills
- Upbeat attitude--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changes
- Strong work ethic in a very fast-paced environment
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.