SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a full-time Breakfast Cook for a private school dining hall in Marlborough, MA.
This person would be responsible for composing specified recipes daily, setting up and breaking down service lines, cleaning, and serving our community.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Monday - Friday
- 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Full Time
- Some evenings and weekends
What you get:
- Competitive weekly pay: $16.00
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Career opportunity with a growing company
What you'll do:
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Cook for catering events
- Present plates beautifully
- Assist other team members and management with
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
What you need:
- Professional cooking experience
- Strong catering skills
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Reliability and flexibility in schedule
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer