Short Order Cook ~ Private College ~ Ripon, WIRipon, Wisconsin
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking an enthusiastic Short Order Cook for a private college in Ripon, WI.
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
- Full-time and Part-Time Schedules available
- Nights and Weekends
- This is a 7 day a week operation serving breakfast, lunch, and
- Occasional catering outside of regular hours
- What we are looking for:
- Short OrderCooks: $11-16/hr Depending on Experience
- Benefits for full-time positions
- Competitive wages
- A meal during your shift
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Positive community interaction
- Management committed to your success
- Cook positions: Follow from-scratch recipes
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol especially in accordance with COVID-19 safe practices
- Use fresh and seasonal ingredients daily
- Adhere to the daily changes in a positive manner
- Interact with co-workers, students, and client community in a friendly manner
- Be positive and upbeat at all times!
- Professional cooking experience for Cook roles
- Excellent and outgoing customer service skills
- Upbeat attitude--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to put away stock when goods are delivered
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and stand for long periods of time
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunities for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.