SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a full-time Utility/Dishwasher for a private school in East Sandwich, MA.
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunities for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
- Monday - Friday
- 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Some weekends and evenings
- 7 day a week operation
What you get:
- Daily training
- Appreciative community
- Competitive weekly pay $16.00 per hour
- Career opportunity (we love to promote from within!)
What you will do:
- Wash cookware and kitchen between meal periods
- Keep workspace clean and organized
- Stock shelves and remove trash
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Assist chefs with food preparation
- Show off your fabulous customer service skills
What you need:
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Prior kitchen experience preferred
- Catering skills/experience preferred
- Great attitude; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and reliability
We’re using phone and video interviewing to make the hiring process safe and present as little risk as possible to you as an applicant. When you come for an in-person interview, you’ll see we practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and symptom checks, wear a mask at all times, and maintain physical distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we’re sanitizing and disinfecting more frequently.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create an exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer