Software Engineer - Front End DevelopmentLutherville, Maryland
We're seeking a software engineers to maintain enterprise applications that run our business as well as aid the development team with new projects. You will be a key part of our agile development team that is responsible for creating custom applications that uniquely serve SAGE's business needs. You must have a track record or show significant potential in delivering amazing software solutions.
Applications cover the realm of enterprise software including CRM systems, ERP systems, as well as dining service industry applications dealing with recipe and menu management, food safety and supply chain management.
- Design and implement interactive front-end solutions supporting new and existing systems.
- Analyze and create solutions to problems on your own and in collaboration with project stakeholders and other members of our development team
- Take ownership of your projects and see them throughout implementation
- Continually research and learn the best techniques for building software systems
- Maintain our existing software applications and interface with third party vendors.
- Knowledge of Web programming tools
- HTML (Proficient - Expert)
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) (Proficient - Expert)
- ReactJS (Proficient - Expert)
- A familiarity with object-oriented design and frameworks.
- Experience with the RESTful API’s
- Experience working with Atlassian suite of Agile tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo etc.
- Lamp (Proficient - Expert)
- PHP (Novice - intermediate)
- MySQL (Novice - intermediate)
- Mongo (Novice - intermediate)
- Additional experience with UI/UX, WordPress, Java, React Native are highly desirable.
U.S. Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
Resumes should provide specific with examples of work experience in required areas. Submission of links to work products is requested.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer