Prep Cook ~ Private Day School ~ Great Schedule!Lyndhurst, Ohio
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Additional catering on weekends and evenings
What you'll get:
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive salary starting at $13.00
- Weekly pay
- Career growth opportunities
What you'll do:
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Present meals beautifully
- Assist other team members and management with additional work
- Deliver food to classrooms and interact with students
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol in accordance with COVID-19 safe practices
What you need:
- Professional cooking experience
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
- Serve Safe Certification a plus
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunities for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.