Office Assistant ~ Private College ~ Ripon, WIRipon, Wisconsin
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Monday through Friday
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Daily training
- Competitive Pay
- Competitive weekly pay $16.00 per hour
- Career growth opportunity
- Aid the SAGE Managers and filling in where needed to ensure the SAGE program is followed
- Able to use Microsoft Office
- Occasionally will work on a POS register during meal periods.
- Answering phone calls
- Handling requests for information and data
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming correspondence
- Scanning, printing, and copying documents
- Making signage and labels
- Updating tablet menus and alerts
- Working with Menu Builder and all of SAGE’s electronic systems
- Sending any applicable documentation to SAGE House in a timely fashion
- Maintaining accurate files
- Interact kindly with coworkers and community
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to follow and give oral and written instructions
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of statistical analysis
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Team player
- High energy, positive attitude, and superior ethics
- Excellent communication skills
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a the difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer