Prep Cook/Server ~ Private School ~ Hoosick, NYHoosick, New York
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a reliable Prep Cook /Line Server to join the team.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
What you'll do:
- Cut and portion Fruits
- Prepare elaborate salads
- Prepare Sandwiches
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Assist other team members with additional work
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Serve food to the community
- Dish Washing and cleaning Kitchen
- $14.00 per hour
- Daily training
- An Awesome Team
- Competitive Pay
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Foodservice experience
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunities for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.