Temporary Cook/Opportunity for FT! ~ Capitol Hill AreaSeattle, Washington
If you enjoy cooking, and having fun while you work, then you will love every aspect of this dynamic working environment.
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity!
- Monday - Friday
- Occasional weekends and evenings for catering events
- Follows school calendar
- Summers Off
- Opportunity for FT in August!
What you get:
- Paid sick time
- Daily training
- Uniform, shoes, and masks
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career growth opportunity
- Mission-based company
What you'll do:
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Assist other team members with additional work
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Serve food the student and faculty community
- Follow all food and sanitation protocols in accordance with COVID-19 safety practices
What you'll need:
- Good time management skills
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Experience working as a Prep Cook.
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time
We’re using phone and video interviewing to make the hiring process safe and present as little risk as possible to you as an applicant. When you come for an in-person interview, you’ll see we practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and symptom checks, wear a mask at all times, and maintain physical distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we’re sanitizing and disinfecting more frequently.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunities for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.