Our Chefs, many of whom hail from top-tier culinary schools and restaurants, have dedicated their careers to working in your school communities. Known for their versatility, they can pull out all the stops for a high-end catering event with elegant meals on the weekend, and then reliably deliver regional, familiar friendly favorites for Monday’s lunch.
But what are their favorite dishes to prepare? Check out the top 10 dishes SAGE Chefs love to prepare!
- Soups and chili – All the soups!
- Salmon – Serving some excellent brain food for even the pickiest eaters.
- Short ribs – Also known as barbecue ribs, braised ribs, or fancy-cut ribs.
- Chicken cordon bleu – Not just for catering events!
- Fresh pizza dough – It’s great for gatherings so people can build their own pizzas!
- House-made pasta – Most certainly made with lots of TLC.
- Shrimp and grits – Serving up some Lowcountry love.
- Chicken pot pie – The definition of comfort food.
- Stuffed cabbage – Old-world deliciousness, all wrapped up.
- Meatballs – The possibilities are endless!